1 of 1
Courtesy of the League of American Bicyclists
The forum will delve into important conversations that recognize the strength in the bike movement's diversity and aims to elevate new voices, engage local communities, and reimagine ways to create streets that are vibrant public spaces for all.
The League promises that Future Bike will not be your typical conference. The focus will be on discussions rather than Powerpoints, participation over presentation, and include time and space for an UnConference Cafe.
- KEYNOTE: James Rojas Urban Planner and Founder Latino Urban Forum
- Echo Rivera, visual artist, bicyclist, social equity advocate
- Ed Ewing, Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Cascade Bicycle Club
- Naomi Doerner, Exec Director, Bike Easy (New Orleans)
- Megan Odett, founder of Kidical Mass DC
- Mike Smart, assistant professor of Planning Rutgers Univ
- Joanna Bernstein, Service Coordinator, Casa San Jose Pittsburgh
- Jamaal Green, PhD candidate, Portland State University
- Monica Garrison, founder, Black Girls Do Bike
- Jessica Roberts, principal, Alta Planning + Design
- Anthony Taylor, Major Taylor Cycling Club of Minnesota
- Miguel Ramos and Maria Sipin, educators / community organizers, Multicultural Communities for Mobility, Los Angeles
- Chema Hernandez-Gil, Community Organizer, San Francisco Bicycle Coalition
- Zakcq Lockrem, urban planner, co-founder, Social Agency Lab
- Samantha Ollinger, Executive Director, BikeSD (San Diego)
- Arlene Ducao, co-creator, MindRider helmet
- Zack Furness, professor at Penn State, author “OneLessCar”
Registration is $20-$25. Click here to sign up — space is limited!