1 of 1
Photo by David Niddrie
FINALE - Every City (Sabrina C)On the runway at the City Style Fashion Show 2011
FINALE - Every City (Sabrina C)
The hottest looks for summer riding! New York bike style rides the runway at the Be Chic, BE NY Fashion Show presented by Momentum Mag. Check out the latest and greatest functional clothing, bikes and accessories for riding in style.
We are partnering with the BE NY (Bike Expo New York) to bring you a Momentum Mag fashion show on Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 11am and 3pm at Pier 36, Basketball City, New York, NY, and we need your help!
We are looking for:
2. Bikes, clothing + accessories
3. New York fashion designers
4. NYC ideas – people and places
1. Models – We are looking for 12 everyday riders who want to strut their stuff on the runway!
Time Commitment: Friday, May 4th, 2012 from 2-5pm, and Saturday May 5th, 2012 from 9am-4pm.
Honorarium: $100 + publicity opportunities - Momentum Mag will profile all models for our look book and website.
How to apply: Send some photos of yourself and expression of interest to Molly email@example.com before Wednesday, April 11th – the earlier the better!
2. Bikes, clothing + accessories – Do you have a product that screams NY style? Send a low-res photo and brief product description to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, April 11th
3. New York fashion designers – We are looking for New York fashion designers that ride bikes that want to provide a look or two for the show. Interested? Know a designer that would be interested? Email ideas and introductions to Molly email@example.com before Friday, April 13th
4. NYC ideas – people + places – Do you know a fabulous shop that would want to be involved? Do you know a potential model? Do you have a fashion blog? Do you ride a bike and want to help out in some way, shape or form? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, April 13th
We are looking forward to a fabulous show. See you there!
Mia Kohout, Publisher & Coordinator, email@example.com
Molly Millar, Stylist, firstname.lastname@example.org