Momentum Mag Shop
A curated shop with a distinctive mix of bike gear and clothing worthy of the urban rider.Shop Now
Routes Bicycle Tours and Rentals in Albuquerque, NM, is offering a Biking Bad Tour.
Now that the series has ended, there’s only one way to get even more Breaking Bad.
Routes Bicycle Tours and Rentals in Albuquerque, NM, is offering a Biking Bad Tour:
‘Biking Bad’ is designed to provide guests with a first-hand experience of diverse locations, characters, and moments from the popular Emmy award-winning television series, Breaking Bad, which is set and filmed in Albuquerque. The vivid southwestern landscapes of our city (and the show) are revealed in stunning detail from the comfortable seats of our unique bicycles.
Choose from 5 different tours:
- The Pinkman Experience– This tour is all about everyone’s favorite character, Jesse Pinkman. Weave through the streets of Albuquerque as you explore Pinkman’s complex background and visit key scenes from his storyline.
- Walt’s Descent – This tour follows the story of the man who became Heisenberg. Walt’s Descent visits locations and settings that illustrate Mr. White’s downward spiral into the seedy underbelly of the “Empire Business”.
- It’s Good to Break Bad – Being good is truly in the eye of the beholder when it comes to Breaking Bad. But where does one draw the line? Explore the sometimes overlooked characters, traits, actions, and scenes that showcase kindness and “good” in the show.
- The Baddest of the Bad – You can’t have the good without the bad. This tour encompasses a wide range of locations and characters that truly put the “Bad” in Breaking Bad.
- Breaking Albuquerque – Director Vince Gilligan has come to see Albuquerque a a main character in Breaking Bad and we completely agree! Join us as we explore the city that IS Breaking Bad and take in the many sights, sounds, and locations that make Albuquerque Bad in the show and beyond.
Tours run every other Saturday from 1:00 – 4:00 pm and cost $50 per person with rental, $45 with your own bike.